Black Bear & Turkey Conservation Permit Auction
This auction closed on March 19th. As a result of your generous bidding, we will be contributing over $42,000 dollars to support Utah’s DWR and important conservation projects within the State of Utah.
Safari Club International Utah Chapter is hosting our 2021 Spring Bear Turkey Tag Auction online. The auction will end on March 19th starting at 8:00 pm. Bidding end times for each permit will be staggered in intervals of 10 minutes. When a bid is placed near the ending time, the ending time for bidding on that permit will be extended by 2 minutes, repeatedly until there are no further bids.
Please visit the Utah DWR Hunt Planner page and enter the hunt numbers to view the area, the hunt description and more for each tag. You should also consult the Utah DWR guidebooks for more information.
2021 Bear and Turkey Conservation Permits:
- BR7305 Central Mtns, Nebo
- BR7307 La Sal Mtns
- BR7311 Plateau, Fishlake/Thousand Lakess
- BR7312 San Juan
- BR7313 South Slope, Bonanza/Diamond Mtn/Vernal
- TK1012 Utah Spring Bearded Turkey – Multi-Season – Central Region
- TK1013 Utah Spring Bearded Turkey – Multi-Season – Northeastern Region
- TK1014 Utah Spring Bearded Turkey – Multi-Season – Northern Region
- TK1015 Utah Spring Bearded Turkey – Multi-Season – Southeastern Region
- TK1016 Utah Spring Bearded Turkey – Multi-Season – Southern Region