Call For Volunteers
Our Chapter is expanding our programs in 2021 to benefit our chapter members and our communities. We need passionate, capable individuals who are willing to donate their time to help lead or contribute some of these initiatives, including:
- Sportsmen Against Hunger (coordinate with processors and food recipients to establish program for wild game donation)
- Conservation (coordinate SCI funding of conservation projects, communicate to SCI membership)
- Youth Activities (hunter safety, shooting/hunting training, hunting outings)
- New Hunter Mentoring (recruitment, training, and outings)
- Donations (organize and contribute to the efforts to solicit donations)
- Social Activities (may include shooting activities, speakers, hunting outings, and contributing to annual conservation auction)
- Social Media (contribute to recruitment and communication activities through social media)
- Photographer (attend events and take video and photos for social media and web pages)
- We are also seeking individuals willing to contribute as Directors on our board and for a new treasurer.
Your contribution of time and expertise is invaluable to our Chapter and our members. As a volunteer, we hope that you will gain satisfaction from contributing to many of these programs that will benefit our Chapter members, while also supporting the mission of SCI, to protect the freedom to hunt and to promote wildlife conservation worldwide.
Your service within our chapter may also be eligible towards your dedicated hunter service hours requirement. Click here for more information about the Dedicated Hunter Program.